S series spring Cone Crusher is an advanced cone crusher which represents the domestic advanced technology level. For years, HAMAC has been using the US-developed advanced crusher technology. This series cone crusher can be widely used in metallurgical, construction, chemical and building material industry, suitable for hard and medium hard materials such as mine ore, limestone, quartz, granite, sandstone and so on. It is proven that the crusher with worldwide performance and reliable quality has gained the customers’ praise. It is an ideal cone crusher the same as Symons cone crusher.
Working Principle of S series cone crusher:
Motor drives eccentric bushing to rotate via V-belts, pulley, shaft, pinion, gear. Mantle rotates with eccentric bushing, so mantle goes near and far from the concave, and crush stone into smaller size.
- 1.Have many types of crushing cavity. The S series cone crusher possess special design, and the customers can choose the type of crushing cavity which has high efficiency, uniform granularity, good shape, uniform abrasion and long use life of bowl liner and mantle. Choose special material to manufacture key assemblies to support large crushing force.
- 2.High capacity. Compared with other types of the crusher, the series of S cone crusher has longer crush arm, larger stroke, higher crushing force. It can crush the material more efficiently.
- 3.Every stroke crushes more material.
- 4.The mantle of S series cone crusher leaves bowl liner further in every stroke, so the crushed material is much more at every stroke, and the materiel pass through the cavity more quickly. As a result, the capacity is increased by many times;
- 5.Low cost of daily run and maintenance. The component of tear and wear parts and structure is better, prolong the use life; the long crush arm to reduce the load of slip bearing, gear, and shell; the granularity of the product is uniform, so the circular load is less; the system of cleaning cavity with hydraulic pressure is convenient , save time, low power and distribution in reason.