The maintenance and care requirements of the loader
First, the maintenance of the loader.
For the loader, maintenance is generally divided into table time or table shift (daily) maintenance and regular maintenance. And regular maintenance is generally divided into 50 hours of maintenance, 100 hours of maintenance, 250 hours of maintenance, 500 hours of maintenance, 1000 hours of maintenance and 2000 hours of maintenance. Because the content, scope and requirements of maintenance within each time period are different, so it is a mandatory type of work, the time is necessary to do. Only do, can play the purpose of maintenance.
The general requirements of the loader for maintenance are
1. park the loader on level ground.
2. placing the gearbox control lever in neutral.
3. placing all attachments in the neutral position.
4. pull the parking brake.
5. turn off the engine.
6. Turn off the main power switch to remove the electric lock key.
Second, the maintenance cycle of the loader
(a) every 10 hours (or daily maintenance)
1. Winding the machine visually for abnormalities and oil leaks.
2. check the engine oil level.
3. check the coolant level.
3. check the hydraulic oil tank oil level.
4. check the lights and instruments (oil pressure gauge, air pressure gauge, water temperature gauge, etc.)
5. check tire pressure and damage.
6. inject grease and various lubricants into the drive shaft and each joint pin.
7. Clean up the air filter or replace it (depending on the working conditions and work intensity).
(II.) Every 50 hours (or a week) maintenance.
1. must replace the engine oil (first maintenance).
2. tighten the front and rear drive shaft connecting bolts, diesel engine, transmission, drive axle and tire fixing bolts.
3. check the gearbox oil level.
4. check the brake force pump oil level.
5. check the parking brake, and adjust it if it is not suitable.
6. check tire pressure and damage.
7. Grease the front and rear frame articulation points, rear axle swing frame, intermediate support, and other bearings.
(C.) every 100 hours (or half a month) maintenance: 1.
1. clean the engine cylinder head and torque converter oil cooler, hydraulic oil radiator, water tank (also according to the working conditions).
2. check what color the inspection hole on the upper plane of the battery is (not the same color represents different meanings on the battery with hints), apply a thin layer of petroleum jelly or grease at the joint.
3. check the hydraulic oil tank oil level
(IV.) Every 250 hours (or one month) maintenance.
1. check the rim fixing bolts and tighten the torque.
2. Check the front and rear axle oil level.
3. check the work device, front and rear frame of each force weld and fixed bolts for cracks and looseness.
4. replace the engine oil and oil filter (also according to the working conditions and work intensity).
5. check the engine fan belt and generator belt for tightness and damage.
6. Check and adjust the foot brake and parking brake.
(V.) the 500th hour (or three months) maintenance: 1.
1. tighten the front and rear axle and frame connecting bolts.
2. must replace the engine oil and replace the oil filter; must replace the transmission oil and replace the filter; replace the gear oil; replace the hydraulic oil and replace the filter of the hydraulic oil tank; change the oil every 1000 working hours afterwards (also according to the working bad condition and working intensity).
3. checking the engine valve clearance.
4. Clean the diesel tank and diesel filter.
(VI.) every 1000 hours (or half a year) maintenance.
1. replace the transmission oil, clean the oil filter and oil pan, replace or clean the copper wire in the breathable cover.
2. replacement of the engine's diesel filter.
3. testing various temperature and pressure gauges.
4. check the tightness of the engine intake and exhaust pipes.
5. check the operation of the engine.
6. Replace the filter element of the hydraulic oil tank.
(VII.) Every 2000 hours (or one year) maintenance
1. replace the gear oil.
2. replace the hydraulic oil, clean the oil tank and filter.
3. check the foot brake and parking brake work, if necessary, disassemble and check the friction pad wear.
4. clean and check the brake stiffener seals and springs, replace the brake fluid and check the sensitivity of the brake.
5. checking the sealing of the distribution valve and working cylinder by measuring the natural settlement of the cylinder.
6. check the flexibility of the steering system.
There is no lowest price, only lower price. You get what you pay for. We hope you are looking for the perfect working performance of the equipment, not the low-priced inferior goods. HAMAC only provide our clients with high quality machines. Wish a cooperation with you in the future.