Misunderstandings of excavator bucket maintenance
1. Improper starting method can cause serious damage to the machine. In winter, an abnormal starting method without water (start first, then add cooling water) is often used. This practice can cause serious damage to the machine, and its use should be prohibited. The correct preheating method is: first cover the heat preservation quilt on the water tank, open the drain valve, and continuously pour 60-70℃ clean and soft water into the water tank. Some drivers can quickly start the diesel engine and touch the water flowing out of the drain valve with their hands. When you feel hot, close the drain valve, pour 90-100℃ clean soft water into the water tank, and shake the crankshaft so that all moving parts are properly pre-lubricated before starting.
2. Random selection of fuel reduces the life of the engine, resulting in a decline in the power and economic performance of the diesel engine. Therefore, light diesel with low freezing point and good ignition performance should be used in winter. Increase the probability of damage. The low temperature in winter makes the fluidity of diesel oil worse, the viscosity increases, and it is not easy to spray, resulting in poor atomization and incomplete combustion. Generally, the freezing point of diesel engines should be lower than the local minimum temperature of the current season by 7-10°C.
3. Not paying attention to body heat preservation reduces the working life, so heat preservation is the key to good use of diesel engines in winter. Damage to the engine The low temperature in winter can easily cause excessive cooling of the diesel engine during operation. In the northern regions, diesel engines used in winter should be equipped with cold-proof equipment such as insulation sleeves and insulation curtains.
4. If the oil pan is baked with an open flame, the machine will be burnt, or even scorched, and the lubricating performance will be reduced or completely lost, which will aggravate the machine's wear. It may aggravate the abrasion of the machine to avoid deterioration of the oil in the oil pan. In winter, low-freezing point oil should be used. When starting, the temperature of the oil can be increased by heating in a water bath outside the machine.
5. The machine is seriously worn out due to low-temperature load work. After the diesel engine starts to catch fire, some drivers can't wait to put into load work immediately. Diesel engines that have caught fire soon, due to the low body temperature and high oil viscosity, the oil is not easy to fill the friction surface of the moving pair, which will cause serious wear and tear of the machine. In addition, plunger springs, bucket valve springs and injector springs are also prone to breakage due to "cold brittleness".
There is no lowest price, only lower price. You get what you pay for. We hope you are looking for the perfect working performance of the equipment, not the low-priced inferior goods. HAMAC only provide our clients with high quality machines. Wish a cooperation with you in the future.