Causes of bucket failure and repair methods
1.The right PPC valve stick oil path is blocked.
2. The spool of the bucket control valve is worn.
3. The bucket compensation valve is damaged.
4. The spool of the suction valve of the Carter excavator bucket is stuck or the spool is worn, or the seal of the suction valve of the bucket is damaged.
5.The backup valve of the LS shuttle valve fails.
6.The oil passage of the bucket is blocked and the oil supply is not smooth.
Repair method of failure:
1.The bucket control lever is in the middle position, the PPC output pressure is 0; the bucket is digging or unloading, the PPC output pressure is 2.9mpa.
2. Check that the spool in the control valve of the excavator bucket is not worn, the spool of the suction valve of the bucket is not stuck, and the seal is not damaged.
3.Check that the LS shuttle valve of the backup valve control valve is working normally.
4. Turn off the excavator engine, and operate the excavating action of the bucket when the engine is at a high idle speed. The measured oil leakage of the bucket excavation overflow cylinder is 15cc/min, and the specified 20cc/min is low. The troubleshooting method: clean up Unblock the oil path of the excavator bucket
There is no lowest price, only lower price. You get what you pay for. We hope you are looking for the perfect working performance of the equipment, not the low-priced inferior goods. HAMAC only provide our clients with high quality machines. Wish a cooperation with you in the future.