Methods to Avoid Risks for Concrete Mixing Plants
Date: Apr 30, 2015 Source: admin
At present,with the development of construction industry and the renovation of urban, concrete industry takes on very good prospects. However, a lot of risks are hidden behind the prospects. We have to face that more concrete mixing are built and consequently glut appears. How should we do to avoid these risks and create a better future?
Firstly, we must guarantee that the raw material suppliers must be reliable so that we have sufficient supply of material. It is necessary we keep touch with one or more suppliers in case of the shortage of raw material. Sometimes, shortage happens when we have only one supplier, which leads to urgency to find a new partner.
Secondly, concrete mixing plants should meet the requirements of nation’s polices. Our country has always advocated scientific development to support sustainable development and the process of “3 waste” so that we can reduce the pollution to environment. Besides, concrete mixing plants should constantly improve their level of science and technology to make recycling and green production.
In addition, the management should be kept up with. Many large companies bankrupt because of bad management and broken capital chain.
- we have delivered a 3.5m3 self-loading concrete mixer for a customer
- 4 Units of bolted type cement silos were delivered to South East Asia
- Christmas is coming.Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- Hope to see you in Manila Philconstruct 2019
- Construction Indonesia 2019 - The 21st International Series of Building, Construction and Infastructure Development exhibitions
- DHBT15 Diesel Engine Concrete Mixer with Pump was sent to South America on August 6th
- How to Distinguish the Cement Quality of Concrete Mixing Plant
- Ten Outstanding Features of the Most Economical Concrete Mixing Plant
- How to buy cost-effective concrete batching plant
Concrete Batching Plant
Concrete Conveying Plant
- HBT/DHBT series Concrete Pump
- Truck-mounted Concrete Boom Pump
- Truck Mounted Concrete Pump
- Elevator shaft Self-climbing Concrete Placing Boom
- Mobile Hydraulic Concrete Placing Boom
- Floor climbing Hydraulic Concrete Placing Boom
- Concrete Transit Mixers
- XBS/DXBS Fine Stone Concrete Pump
- 6cbm Concrete Truck Mixer
- Manual Concrete Placing Boom