2. The loop belt feeder for the measuring hopper has a frequency-conversion speed regulator which can provide high and low speed. Its original structure facilitates belt change and makes material feeding more fluent, which reduces power consumption. Besides, there is a warning light which will remind the user when the machine uses up raw material.
3. The high-efficiency and heat-preservation drying drum and the special vanes make heat exchange more sufficient. Moreover, the high-efficiency and energy-saving imported burner can use both heavy oil and diesel, which reduces energy consumption.
4. The vibrating screen adopts the linear and completely-closed design with the vibrator placed outside. The sieving efficiency is high, the maintenance and changing of screen is easy, and the imported bearings are more reliable.
5. The hot aggregate bin is equipped with a continuous level indicator which enables the operator to know the level of material at a glance. The measurement of aggregate is conducted twice through large and small doors, which greatly improves the measuring precision. The unique structure of the material emptying door reduces the chance of blockage and will work more reliably.
6. The main mixing machine designed with European technology has double reducers with a high-speed synchronization capacity. Accurately-weighed asphalt can be directly pumped into the agitating kettle and powder material can be conveyed into the agitating kettle through the helix, which makes agitating more even and speedy. Besides, it has an opening to add wood fiber and an inlet to add used material to be recycled.
7. The dust-removing system adopts imported NOMEX bags which limit the density of dust discharged into the air within 50mg/m³, which is completely up to the national standard of environmental protection. The dust blown down will be collected into the collection tank through the dust lifter for reuse to avoid secondary pollution.
8. The control system adopts the SIEMENS integrated solution which plays a leading role in the industrial automation field. It also uses the PROFIBUS field bus to form a large and medium-sized distributed automatic system. In operation, the equipment adopts the technology of double hot standby on the industrial computer, dynamic display and buttonless design. All operations are done through the mouse. It has the real-time fault monitoring and control system with functions like parameter setting, data management and fault diagnosis. It measures precisely and can be controlled automatically, semi-automatically and manually, showing a stable and reliable performance.
- Batching Plant without Concrete Mixer
- Batching Plant with Heating System
- Modular Concrete Batching Plant
- Modular Stabilized Soil Mixing Plant
- Modular Asphalt Mixing Plant
- Concrete Block Making Plant
- Dry-mix Mortar Production Line
- Concrete Utility Pole Production Line
- Planetary Mixer for Chemical&Refractory
- Concrete Conveying for High-rise Building
- A-Z Complete Concrete Solution
- Horizontal type Concrete Pipe Production Line
Concrete Batching Plant
Concrete Conveying Plant
- Truck Mounted Concrete Pump
- Elevator shaft Self-climbing Concrete Placing Boom
- Mobile Hydraulic Concrete Placing Boom
- Floor climbing Hydraulic Concrete Placing Boom
- Concrete Transit Mixer on Truck
- XBS/DXBS Fine Stone Concrete Pump
- Concrete Mixer Truck
- 6cbm Concrete Truck Mixer
- Manual Concrete Placing Boom
- 8cbm Concrete Truck Mixer
Related Concrete Equipment
Concrete Block Making Plant
- 2m3 Self Loading Concrete Mixer Truck delivery to Uruguay
- Hamac placing boom making an effort in Myanmar market
- Hamac placing boom spider type played key role in building making in Pakistan
- JZR500 diesel concrete mixer take part in UAE construction market
- DHBT60 diesel concrete pump played a role in Ethiopia
- Two units of 700t cement silo are assembled in Mongolia
- Self loading mixer to Kenya
- Concrete pump in Thailand.
- Concrete quality will affect the performance of pump