1. Principal components of the concrete mixer truck
(1) Hydraulic System: hydraulic pump, hydraulic motor.
(2) Drivetrain System: reductor.
(3) Control System.
(4) Mixing System.
(5) cleaning system.
2. Advantages of concrete mixer truck
(1) High-intensity drum material.
(2) featuring better wear-resistance and long service life.
(3) Germany IFM sensors
(4) low material residue.
(5) High-quality parts.
(6) Excellent performance and convenient operation.
(7) Imported original hydraulic system(Bosch Rexroth Brand).
(8) PMP or CF reducer
Concrete Batching Plant
Concrete Conveying Plant
- Truck Mounted Concrete Pump
- Elevator shaft Self-climbing Concrete Placing Boom
- Mobile Hydraulic Concrete Placing Boom
- Floor climbing Hydraulic Concrete Placing Boom
- Concrete Transit Mixer on Truck
- XBS/DXBS Fine Stone Concrete Pump
- Concrete Mixer Truck
- 6cbm Concrete Truck Mixer
- Manual Concrete Placing Boom
- 8cbm Concrete Truck Mixer
Related Concrete Equipment
Concrete Block Making Plant
- Cement silo 150tons to Congo
- Concrete batching plant YHZS35 to the Philippines
- Dosing Plant YHZS75 to Jamaica
- JS500 Twin Shaft Concrete Mixer in Guatemala
- Self-loading Concrete Mixer in Kenya
- HMC250 Self-Loading Concrete Mixer in Bahamas
- Self loading mixer to Kenya
- Concrete pump in Thailand.
- Concrete quality will affect the performance of pump