2. The double-horizontal-shaft forced mixing produces a strong mixing force and can realize rapid and even mixing.
3. The batch feeder is equipped with press-forming steel plates which are rigid and good-looking.
4. It uses whole sets of high-quality imported electric components made by world-famous suppliers like SCHNEIDER, SIEMENS and OMRON, which are excellent and endurable. There are automatic and manual operating modes for your choice and both are flexible and easy. Double operation of computer and control table are realized with much convenience and reliability. The double operating mode through computer and control board is easy and reliable.
5. Abnormal working conditions and breakdowns can be automatically detected and indicated through words, sound, light and warning, which makes it easy to find and fix them.
- Batching Plant without Concrete Mixer
- Batching Plant with Heating System
- Modular Concrete Batching Plant
- Modular Stabilized Soil Mixing Plant
- Modular Asphalt Mixing Plant
- Concrete Block Making Plant
- Dry-mix Mortar Production Line
- Concrete Utility Pole Production Line
- Planetary Mixer for Chemical&Refractory
- Concrete Conveying for High-rise Building
- A-Z Complete Concrete Solution
- Horizontal type Concrete Pipe Production Line
Concrete Batching Plant
Concrete Conveying Plant
- Truck Mounted Concrete Pump
- Elevator shaft Self-climbing Concrete Placing Boom
- Mobile Hydraulic Concrete Placing Boom
- Floor climbing Hydraulic Concrete Placing Boom
- Concrete Transit Mixer on Truck
- XBS/DXBS Fine Stone Concrete Pump
- Concrete Mixer Truck
- 6cbm Concrete Truck Mixer
- Manual Concrete Placing Boom
- 8cbm Concrete Truck Mixer
Related Concrete Equipment
Concrete Block Making Plant
- Cement silo 150tons to Congo
- Concrete batching plant YHZS35 to the Philippines
- Dosing Plant YHZS75 to Jamaica
- JS500 Twin Shaft Concrete Mixer in Guatemala
- Self-loading Concrete Mixer in Kenya
- HMC250 Self-Loading Concrete Mixer in Bahamas
- Self loading mixer to Kenya
- Concrete pump in Thailand.
- Concrete quality will affect the performance of pump