Cement silo and screw pump can be used for the material is transported to various locations,the tank has the advantages of convenient installation,safe and reliable is a variety of mixing station ideal bulk cement silo storage tank. There are different types of cement silos such as the low-level mobile silo and the static upright cement silo, which are used to hold and discharge cement and other powder materials such as PFA (Pulverised Fuel Ash). The low-level silos are fully mobile with capacities from 10 to 75 tons. They are simple to transport and are easy to set up on site. These mobile silos generally come equipped with an electronic weighing system with digital display and printer. This allows any quantity of cement or powder discharged from the silo to be controlled and also provides an accurate indication of what remains inside the silo. The static upright silos have capacities from 50 to 300 tons. These are considered a low-maintenance option for the storage of cement or other powders.
1. Equipped with level indicator, the level of material can be read clearly;
2. Equipped with bag filter on the top of cement silo, protect environment;
3. Equipped with device to prevent cement from caking;
4. Bolted type, to save cost for delivery; easily assembly at site.
|Model||Volume (T)||Diameter (mm)||Discharge height|
|50 Tons Cement Silo in Peru||60 Tons Cement Silo in Australia||80 Tons Cement Silo in Philippines|
|100 Tons Cement Silo in VietNam||200 Tons Cement Silo in Saudi Arabia||300 Tons Cement Silo in Russia|
Note: Our products are being updated constantly, all rights reserved by HAMAC.
Concrete Batching Plant
Concrete Conveying Plant
- Truck Mounted Concrete Pump
- Elevator shaft Self-climbing Concrete Placing Boom
- Mobile Hydraulic Concrete Placing Boom
- Floor climbing Hydraulic Concrete Placing Boom
- Concrete Transit Mixer on Truck
- XBS/DXBS Fine Stone Concrete Pump
- Concrete Mixer Truck
- 6cbm Concrete Truck Mixer
- Manual Concrete Placing Boom
- 8cbm Concrete Truck Mixer
Related Concrete Equipment
Concrete Block Making Plant
- Cement silo 150tons to Congo
- Concrete batching plant YHZS35 to the Philippines
- Dosing Plant YHZS75 to Jamaica
- JS500 Twin Shaft Concrete Mixer in Guatemala
- Self-loading Concrete Mixer in Kenya
- HMC250 Self-Loading Concrete Mixer in Bahamas
- Self loading mixer to Kenya
- Concrete pump in Thailand.
- Concrete quality will affect the performance of pump