The Purchase and Shipping of Forced JS Concrete Mixer
Date: May 15, 2015 Source: admin
The followings are advices given by Henan Daswell Machinery Co., Ltd. for the purchase and shipping of forced JS concrete mixer.
1. The users should have a good knowledge of the specification and matching scope of the machine.
2. When the machine leaves the factory, bottom rail, crawling ladder, outrigger, guardrail and slouch are in the state of parts and components, and the others are complete machine assembly.
3. JS500 concrete mixer should be transported with cargo truck over 5t and hoisted with crane over 8t.
4. JS750 concrete mixer should be transported with cargo truck over 8t and hoisted with crane over 12t.
1. The location of the center of gravity should not be changed and the steel wire rope should correctly hang over circular lifting hook at the time of hoisting (it is forbidden to hike up the whole machine with the hook on the mixing drum).
2. The folded top rail should be strapped with steel wire rope and the hopper should be fixed with shotpin during the process of shipping concrete mixer.
- we have delivered a 3.5m3 self-loading concrete mixer for a customer
- 4 Units of bolted type cement silos were delivered to South East Asia
- Christmas is coming.Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- Hope to see you in Manila Philconstruct 2019
- Construction Indonesia 2019 - The 21st International Series of Building, Construction and Infastructure Development exhibitions
- DHBT15 Diesel Engine Concrete Mixer with Pump was sent to South America on August 6th
- How to Distinguish the Cement Quality of Concrete Mixing Plant
- Ten Outstanding Features of the Most Economical Concrete Mixing Plant
- How to buy cost-effective concrete batching plant
Concrete Batching Plant
Concrete Conveying Plant
- HBT/DHBT series Concrete Pump
- Truck-mounted Concrete Boom Pump
- Truck Mounted Concrete Pump
- Elevator shaft Self-climbing Concrete Placing Boom
- Mobile Hydraulic Concrete Placing Boom
- Floor climbing Hydraulic Concrete Placing Boom
- Concrete Transit Mixers
- XBS/DXBS Fine Stone Concrete Pump
- 6cbm Concrete Truck Mixer
- Manual Concrete Placing Boom