Debugging and operation of concrete batching plant
Date: Feb 27, 2015 Source: admin
After completing the installment and the maintenance test, then separately gives various storage bins feeding, opens the discharge switch of feeding mouth between cement silo and the screw conveyer. Later, carries on the debugging.
1. Starting up
Carries on the starting operation based on the request of ingredient control meter instruction.
2. Setting Material value
Based on the request of ingredient control meter instruction, input setting value of granulated substance, gravel, cement. If some materials do not need to match, their setting value must be reset.
3. Revising drop value
In the process of dosing, when the bin material weight achieves its setting value, the material belt fastener will stop automatically. But part of materials from airborne still remains to fall into the bin. For this part of material s weight we will call it dropping variance.
In order to guarantee the accuracy, we must carry on the revision of the material dropping variance value and divide values revision differently according to the different control instrument and ingredients.
- we have delivered a 3.5m3 self-loading concrete mixer for a customer
- 4 Units of bolted type cement silos were delivered to South East Asia
- Christmas is coming.Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- Hope to see you in Manila Philconstruct 2019
- Construction Indonesia 2019 - The 21st International Series of Building, Construction and Infastructure Development exhibitions
- DHBT15 Diesel Engine Concrete Mixer with Pump was sent to South America on August 6th
- How to Distinguish the Cement Quality of Concrete Mixing Plant
- Ten Outstanding Features of the Most Economical Concrete Mixing Plant
- How to buy cost-effective concrete batching plant
Concrete Batching Plant
Concrete Conveying Plant
- HBT/DHBT series Concrete Pump
- Truck-mounted Concrete Boom Pump
- Truck Mounted Concrete Pump
- Elevator shaft Self-climbing Concrete Placing Boom
- Mobile Hydraulic Concrete Placing Boom
- Floor climbing Hydraulic Concrete Placing Boom
- Concrete Transit Mixers
- XBS/DXBS Fine Stone Concrete Pump
- 6cbm Concrete Truck Mixer
- Manual Concrete Placing Boom