The microcomputer control system of concrete batching plant
Date: May 12, 2015 Source: admin
The most critical electrical equipment for concrete batching plant is a microcomputer control system, and its status is good or bad relationship to the yield and quality of the commodity concrete. Domestic commercial concrete mixing plant is basically using a microcomputer control system.
There are basically types:
1. The early weighing instruments SBC system.
2. SBC (with display meter) host computer system.
3. Weighing instruments PLC host computer system.
4. IPC system.
5. Small industrial bus systems.
6. With weighing module (with display meter) the PLC host computer system.
Complex due to the composition of the microcomputer control system, the fault location is also relatively difficult, In order to minimize the loss of production, it is necessary to achieve the rapid detection and location of concrete microcomputer control system failure.
Concrete batching plant microcomputer control system fault detection idea is:
It is familiar with computer control system works as well as a variety of mechanical action of electrical logical relationship,for testing in accordance with the correct electrical fault detection process,the use of the effective means of detection,combined with the logical analysis and judgment,continued to narrow the scope of failure,and ultimately to identify the point of failure.
- DHBT15 Diesel Engine Concrete Mixer with Pump was delivered to North America
- Hamac 35m3 concrete batching plant delivering to the African customer
- Hamac HMC150 self loading concrete mixer delivering to the Middle East
- 2 units of 10 m3 transit mixer trucks are delivered to South Africa
- TWO UNITS OF HGY15 CONCRETE PLACING BOOM WAS DELIVERED TO EUROPE
- 4 Units of bolted type cement silos were delivered to South East Asia
- Reliable Performance of HZS120 Concrete Batching Plant
- Low Price Small Size Concrete Pump for Saudi Arabia
- An Independent Off-road Mobile Batching Plant
Concrete Batching Plant
Concrete Conveying Plant
- Truck Mounted Concrete Pump
- Elevator shaft Self-climbing Concrete Placing Boom
- Mobile Hydraulic Concrete Placing Boom
- Floor climbing Hydraulic Concrete Placing Boom
- Concrete Transit Mixer on Truck
- XBS/DXBS Fine Stone Concrete Pump
- Concrete Mixer Truck
- 6cbm Concrete Truck Mixer
- Manual Concrete Placing Boom
- 8cbm Concrete Truck Mixer