The Property of Concrete Mixing Plant
Date: May 15, 2015 Source: admin
Concrete mixer can not finish the task mixing materials evenly and guaranteeing concrete quality without its main devices. The first device is mixing drum. The charging and discharging devices are necessary.
Concrete mixers can be classified into many types according to different properties. Its types can be named according to working property, mixing theory, installation mode, discharging and mixing drum. Certainly, different types have different merits.
We take self-loading concrete mixer as an example. It is classified according to mixing theory. This kind of concrete mixer was developed at early time. Around at the beginning of 20th century, it appeared. We can imagine that this concrete mixer has simple structure, and the operation is quite convenient. However, it has its own limits. It mainly caters to mix plastic concrete. For hard concrete, it only can be mixed by forced concrete mixer that is developed at later time.
- we have delivered a 3.5m3 self-loading concrete mixer for a customer
- 4 Units of bolted type cement silos were delivered to South East Asia
- Christmas is coming.Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- Hope to see you in Manila Philconstruct 2019
- Construction Indonesia 2019 - The 21st International Series of Building, Construction and Infastructure Development exhibitions
- DHBT15 Diesel Engine Concrete Mixer with Pump was sent to South America on August 6th
- How to Distinguish the Cement Quality of Concrete Mixing Plant
- Ten Outstanding Features of the Most Economical Concrete Mixing Plant
- How to buy cost-effective concrete batching plant
Concrete Batching Plant
Concrete Conveying Plant
- HBT/DHBT series Concrete Pump
- Truck-mounted Concrete Boom Pump
- Truck Mounted Concrete Pump
- Elevator shaft Self-climbing Concrete Placing Boom
- Mobile Hydraulic Concrete Placing Boom
- Floor climbing Hydraulic Concrete Placing Boom
- Concrete Transit Mixers
- XBS/DXBS Fine Stone Concrete Pump
- 6cbm Concrete Truck Mixer
- Manual Concrete Placing Boom