How to Solve Problems After Concrete Mixing Plant Being Into Production
Date: Apr 14, 2015 Source: admin
Some unexpected obstacles will happen after concrete mixing plant production line is formally put into production because of bigger yield strength. This passage will provide some tips to solve these problems.
1. The deviation fault phenomenon of belt in concrete mixing plant. In the process of no-load or over-load, the belt conveyor may run to slightly right or left, which causes material leakage and abnormal wear and damage. As a result, the efficiency is reduced and even it affects the normal work of the whole equipment. Why do this happen? Because the external force on the belt and itself force cannot be offset, or the uneven force of tensile stress. There are many factors leading to the run-out of rubber belt. So we should solve the problem from the conveyor design, manufacture, installation, use and maintenance, etc. If the firmness on either side of the belt is not same or the height is not same, the deviation will happen.
2. Skill consideration of operators. Engineering concrete mixing plant has low requirements for operation and maintenance personnel. However, commercial concrete mixing plant has complex structures and high automation, so it is natural to have a stricter requirement for operators.
3. After operation, operators should clear out the materials and water in water tank and pipeline. The machines should also be cleaned and maintained. The work site should be cleared and cut off power supply and lock the switch box.
4. In construction of high-rise buildings in winter, warm work should be done well according to regulation. In summer, heatstroke should be prevented.
Tags: High quality 100 ton to 2000 ton cement silo for saletrailer mounted concrete mixerson site concrete batching plantdry mix batching plant ajax self loading concrete mixerready mix concrete batching plant
- Hamac HMC150 self loading concrete mixer delivering to Africa this June 2019
- Hamac 4 sets of HMC350 self loading concrete mixer South America this May 2019
- 6m3 concrete transit mixer truck has been delivered to South American
- 3.5 m3 Self-loading Concrete Mixer Was Sent to Africa on June 26th
- HZS60 Concrete Batching Plant Was Sent to Southeast Asia on June 6th
- See you at the Expo Arcon 2019 in Peru
- Self loading cement mixer
- Fiori concrete mixer for sale self loading concrete mixer machine
- HAMAC Self loading concrete mixer ,front discharge mixer trucks for sale, ajax fiori concrete mixer for sale, self loading concrete mixer machine
Concrete Batching Plant
Concrete Conveying Plant
- HBT/DHBT series Concrete Pump
- Truck-mounted Concrete Boom Pump
- Truck Mounted Concrete Pump
- Elevator shaft Self-climbing Concrete Placing Boom
- Mobile Hydraulic Concrete Placing Boom
- Floor climbing Hydraulic Concrete Placing Boom
- Concrete Transit Mixers
- XBS/DXBS Fine Stone Concrete Pump
- Manual Concrete Placing Boom