How to Solve Problems After Concrete Mixing Plant Being Into Production
Date: Apr 14, 2015 Source: admin
Some unexpected obstacles will happen after concrete mixing plant production line is formally put into production because of bigger yield strength. This passage will provide some tips to solve these problems.
1. The deviation fault phenomenon of belt in concrete mixing plant. In the process of no-load or over-load, the belt conveyor may run to slightly right or left, which causes material leakage and abnormal wear and damage. As a result, the efficiency is reduced and even it affects the normal work of the whole equipment. Why do this happen? Because the external force on the belt and itself force cannot be offset, or the uneven force of tensile stress. There are many factors leading to the run-out of rubber belt. So we should solve the problem from the conveyor design, manufacture, installation, use and maintenance, etc. If the firmness on either side of the belt is not same or the height is not same, the deviation will happen.
2. Skill consideration of operators. Engineering concrete mixing plant has low requirements for operation and maintenance personnel. However, commercial concrete mixing plant has complex structures and high automation, so it is natural to have a stricter requirement for operators.
3. After operation, operators should clear out the materials and water in water tank and pipeline. The machines should also be cleaned and maintained. The work site should be cleared and cut off power supply and lock the switch box.
4. In construction of high-rise buildings in winter, warm work should be done well according to regulation. In summer, heatstroke should be prevented.
- DHBT15 Diesel Engine Concrete Mixer with Pump was delivered to North America
- Hamac 35m3 concrete batching plant delivering to the African customer
- Hamac HMC150 self loading concrete mixer delivering to the Middle East
- 2 units of 10 m3 transit mixer trucks are delivered to South Africa
- TWO UNITS OF HGY15 CONCRETE PLACING BOOM WAS DELIVERED TO EUROPE
- 4 Units of bolted type cement silos were delivered to South East Asia
- Reliable Performance of HZS120 Concrete Batching Plant
- Low Price Small Size Concrete Pump for Saudi Arabia
- An Independent Off-road Mobile Batching Plant
Concrete Batching Plant
Concrete Conveying Plant
- Truck Mounted Concrete Pump
- Elevator shaft Self-climbing Concrete Placing Boom
- Mobile Hydraulic Concrete Placing Boom
- Floor climbing Hydraulic Concrete Placing Boom
- Concrete Transit Mixer on Truck
- XBS/DXBS Fine Stone Concrete Pump
- Concrete Mixer Truck
- 6cbm Concrete Truck Mixer
- Manual Concrete Placing Boom
- 8cbm Concrete Truck Mixer