2 Units Of Dhbt50 Portable Diesel Concrete Pump Delivery To Latin America
Date: Oct 12, 2021 Source: Hamac Machinery
Client’s requirement: 2 units of DHBT50 stationary line pump, and extra 142 pieces of steel pipes and other accessories.
Generally a 40ft container cannot load so many goods by our experience. But considering the high sea freight recently, we decided to work out a solution. Finally, our effort was paid off. After discussion with client, we make the steel pipes at 2.9m in stead of 3m. And we increase the leg of the pump by a removable extension so that there will be more space under for pipes. Everything is loaded at we planned and departed from China on time.
Client is very satisfied with our service and promise to place another order soon in the future. We are very delightful too and look forward to the next cooperation.
- Cement silo 150tons to Congo
- Concrete batching plant YHZS35 to the Philippines
- Dosing Plant YHZS75 to Jamaica
- JS500 Twin Shaft Concrete Mixer in Guatemala
- Self-loading Concrete Mixer in Kenya
- HMC250 Self-Loading Concrete Mixer in Bahamas
- Self loading mixer to Kenya
- Concrete pump in Thailand.
- Concrete quality will affect the performance of pump
Concrete Batching Plant
Concrete Conveying Plant
- Truck Mounted Concrete Pump
- Elevator shaft Self-climbing Concrete Placing Boom
- Mobile Hydraulic Concrete Placing Boom
- Floor climbing Hydraulic Concrete Placing Boom
- Concrete Transit Mixer on Truck
- XBS/DXBS Fine Stone Concrete Pump
- Concrete Mixer Truck
- 6cbm Concrete Truck Mixer
- Manual Concrete Placing Boom
- 8cbm Concrete Truck Mixer